Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Gardening Picture Story

Hi guys! It's me Charley. Today we're going to explore gardening! (She
has an Australian accent in this post. It's very crocodile hunter like.)
You're a bit early, I was just getting the proper accoutrements on. It's
awfully bright out here and you know as well as I do the dangers of sun damage! So grab your nearest, stylish, uv ray proof wanna be shades
and let's get going!


That's betta! Now let me locate my tools! Make sure you have a pair of over sized wellies nearby, just for looks!


Hmmm, so these are what gardening tools look like...




"Mom? Is this the right dirt? Should I use this?"



Okay, let's see what we have here...eww, looks like dirt sure enough. I can tell because it looks so...dirty...



Um, yeah on second thoughts...let's just put that dirt back. Don't want to mess up mother nature's plan...the one where little girls stay clean and flowers plant themselves!
See ya next time!
Manifestos of a Middle Child