Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cookin' up Cuteness


I have an apron that I think we got as a wedding present, which I don't love, but wear occasionally. Charley loves to wear it though of course because I wear it. Recently I came across some cute vintage style aprons that looked super easy to make-when I say this, I mean super easy for someone else to make...someone with a sewing machine. After picking out the fabric I followed Devlyn's suggestion and decided this lucky person was going to be...(drum roll please)...my mother-in-law! I don't know if you can see the detail but she took some creative liberty and embroidered little chicks on the pockets, a cute personal touch. Thank you Barb!
Charley also found her little rolling pin and wanted to trade with me-notice she's looking at me to see how I'm holding mine. And believe it or not, she still prefers to wear my chick apron over hers...that's my little mini-me!
Manifestos of a Middle Child