Monday, October 27, 2008

The Anthro Results:

Okay, so the items that I was leaning toward-and that you all seemed to be rooting for as well, were snatched up either in the color I wanted or the size I needed-in a day! So I went into the store to see what I could find. Ironically-no serendipitously-I ended up buying back the original skirt that I had returned (hence the merchandise credit). It was now half off the original price, so that along with not one, but two other tops were inducted into my wardrobe yesterday. It all looks something like this:

Except this is in the moss green color that they were out of online-they had it in the store!

This cream top isn't the exact one I got...I couldn't find a picture of it, so this will have to suffice for visual aid. The one I bought has a big flower protruding (yes protruding) in an offset manner from the stomach region of the shirt and it ties around the waist. Sounds weird I know, and normally I'm not for drawing attention to my stomach region, but it works. I can't explain it-clearly.

And this is the skirt that started everything. My lovely Gramma bought it for me for my birthday. It's called a denim trouser mini skirt-but it's not a really mini, maybe it's because I'm so short, but it comes to my knees. However, I just couldn't bring myself to wear it due to the price so after it sat in the bag in my room for a few weeks, I returned it for in store credit. I'm happy to see it has been redeemed so to speak. I know have the original skirt back plus TWO other tops!


And just for drooling's sake (I know how much you all love to drool) I'm posting this necklace which I fell in love with. The big round crystally beads in the middle are greenish in color-more so than they appear here. Anyway...can't have it all right? (sigh)
But just in case next time you see a shooting star, you can't think of a thing to wish for...remember this necklace.

See it worked for her!
Although she might want to wish for some clothes first next time...



Manifestos of a Middle Child